About Me

My photo
I have dedicated all of my time to the welfare, upkeep, control, future, problem solving, compromising, cleanliness, and order to my home, my children, my dog, my two cats, my two fish, and my husband. I have opted to put all my time, sanity, self control, patience, impatience, good grace, and stellar personality into this effort. I am happy to clean, willing to be walked all over, content to attend to my dirty duties, and totally convinced I have the best job in the world. Give or take a couple days.

December 5, 2011

...while not doing laundry

So here I am, sitting at the top of the stairs. Still in my pijamas, which is nothing new. How can I get out of this laundry thing that needs to be done. I can smell the wicked chore at hand and I can feel the weight of those friggen hampers crushing my lap as I sit here. Please pick up your butt. Grab your feet and drag yourself into the bedroom. No no, don't stare at the piles of clothes and cry as you shake your fist at the sky. MUSIC! I need music. Or maybe caffeine. Or a maid. Or a slave. Or I could just sit here at the top of the stairs trying to think of some clever way to motivate myself. The images in my head of other people doing my laundry isn't helping.

1 comment:

  1. MUSIC!! Yes. This is the TOP motivator of getting off your butt and getting the LAUNDRY started. I cannot tell you it'll help you get it ALL done, but getting it started is a start! ;)

    ReplyDelete