About Me

My photo
I have dedicated all of my time to the welfare, upkeep, control, future, problem solving, compromising, cleanliness, and order to my home, my children, my dog, my two cats, my two fish, and my husband. I have opted to put all my time, sanity, self control, patience, impatience, good grace, and stellar personality into this effort. I am happy to clean, willing to be walked all over, content to attend to my dirty duties, and totally convinced I have the best job in the world. Give or take a couple days.

December 1, 2011

...while doing the dishes...

The dog is chewing on toy horse. Eh, that ugly, fuzzy little horse. I hate that thing. Then again, Clara will FLIP if she sees that it has been shredded. Still, the dog is occupied. Will Clara notice if the toy is gone? I could let the dog finish eating the toy and get rid of all evidence so Clara will be none the wiser, or I could satisfy my frustration with this mess by showing her the destroyed toy and firmly saying, "SEE!" This is what happens when you leave your toys out on the floor! Sucks doesn't it? I don't know how many times I have told you to clean up your toys. Im not your slave! I don't follow you around and put away the trail of toys that meanders through the living room. Don't know what to tell you, its not my fault." I'll compromise. Ill clean up the mess after Dory eats the toy, then I will tell Clara that the dog got one of her horses but I don't know which one and next time she should remember to pick up her things. That way, it will go in one ear and out the other and the whole situation will be null and void, without incident and with neutral feelings. How boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment