About Me

My photo
I have dedicated all of my time to the welfare, upkeep, control, future, problem solving, compromising, cleanliness, and order to my home, my children, my dog, my two cats, my two fish, and my husband. I have opted to put all my time, sanity, self control, patience, impatience, good grace, and stellar personality into this effort. I am happy to clean, willing to be walked all over, content to attend to my dirty duties, and totally convinced I have the best job in the world. Give or take a couple days.

September 12, 2012

...while getting ready for school

My five year old: "Mom, how come it takes so long for you to wash stuff?" "Uh, uhmm, [processing-stutter stutter ] I, uh... ehhhh...-think think think, respond! respond!- quick change of topic... Just go get dressed, you have some clean clothes sitting in the hamper at the bottom of the stairs. I think the skirt you wore last week is still dirty, so you're gonna have to dig for something clean." Now on to breakfast... if all of the spoons aren't still sitting in the sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment