About Me

My photo
I have dedicated all of my time to the welfare, upkeep, control, future, problem solving, compromising, cleanliness, and order to my home, my children, my dog, my two cats, my two fish, and my husband. I have opted to put all my time, sanity, self control, patience, impatience, good grace, and stellar personality into this effort. I am happy to clean, willing to be walked all over, content to attend to my dirty duties, and totally convinced I have the best job in the world. Give or take a couple days.

February 19, 2016

...while making breakfast

     It's time to make breakfast.  REAL breakfast.  Joe is off to work and the kids are at school so I have plenty of time to create something great.  Something only I would love.  Eggs are pretty lame but hey, that's what breakfast is supposed to be made out of.  I'll make some bacon because bacon is bacon, it's good any time of the day.  Maybe I'll make it interesting by adding some sautéed mushrooms, onion and bell pepper. That sounds kind of awesome. Get a nice plump over easy egg to lay on top, maybe sprinkle some cheese, surround it all with bacon, fry up some asparagus with lemon and parmesan.  This is actually sounding great!  Then I could pr--- "WOW!  BACON! Are you making breakfast for me?  Awe, thanks babe.  Smells great!"
     Sigh.  Scrambled eggs it is.  Damn, I thought he was gone already.

No comments:

Post a Comment