About Me

My photo
I have dedicated all of my time to the welfare, upkeep, control, future, problem solving, compromising, cleanliness, and order to my home, my children, my dog, my two cats, my two fish, and my husband. I have opted to put all my time, sanity, self control, patience, impatience, good grace, and stellar personality into this effort. I am happy to clean, willing to be walked all over, content to attend to my dirty duties, and totally convinced I have the best job in the world. Give or take a couple days.

February 9, 2012

...while contemplating my mess

My kitchen is clean. It is beautiful. White counter tops, cherry wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances. Finally, after weeks of halfassing it, I have cleaned the kitchen. It will be thrashed after I prepare just one meal and I will lose control of the cleanliness, so I have decided to take a picture. Every time I clean a room to perfection I am going to take a picture of it. I will put these photos together in a photo album so that I may look through them on a daily basis. It is only then that I will be able to see what my house looks like when it is in perfect condition. I will take a picture of each of my children right after their bath, neatly dressed, hair perfectly done. This photo album will be the example of a perfect home. I will name the album "Only in My Dreams". And yet, I do accept the fact that happiness comes only when you accept reality. The reality is this; I am a slob.

No comments:

Post a Comment